Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Thankful Thursday

This Thursday, I'm gonna say I'm thankful for Jake! Obviously, you already know I'm thankful for this little guy-- I only write about him these days!

As I'm sure most moms would say...he has changed my life drastically. Don't get me wrong, I had a great life before, but its about so much more now! There are absolutely days that I'm exhausted, he's cranky and neither of us are happy....but I'm still sooooo in love with him!

Jake changes every day and learns new things constantly! Its so amazing!! I am shocked that there are actually people out there that have children and STILL don't believe in God. I find it impossible to believe they don't see His face in everything a child does!

Soooo...this Thursday, I'm thankful for Jake!

No comments:

Post a Comment