Saturday, July 9, 2011

And Baby Makes 4!

Yes! You guessed it – Jake is going to be a big brother!  Greg and I found out we were expecting number 2 about 6 weeks ago.  It was a surprise to both of us, but obviously – we couldn’t be more excited!  I had actually gone to the doctor for a nasty cold, but Dr. Merrick wanted to do a quick pregnancy test before prescribing an antibiotic.  It took me MONTHS to get pregnant with Jake, so I thought – “NO way.”  Well, about 15 minutes later, he walked in and shook my hand.  Wow. I came for an antibiotic and left with a baby!!!   Looks like my due date is Feb 13, 2012, but I’ll have he or she a little earlier, because of it being my second c-section.

1st ultrasound

In other news, we’re busy planning Jake’s 2nd birthday party. I still can’t believe it, but he is going to be 2 in a few weeks.  It really does seem like we were JUST watching him learn to walk.  I remember the first time he took off across the living room.  Thankfully, I was recording with my cell phone!! 

jake and mom 23 months

No comments:

Post a Comment