Sunday, October 3, 2010

Fall, Football and Babies

So, its been a while since I posted anything and we've quickly gone from summer to fall ...and well, back to summer. We were really enjoying the cooler weather and letting Jake play outside every afternoon. He's walking/trying to run all over the place and LOVES the outdoors. He'll even go to the front door and wait on someone to let him out. Of course, our Golden - Roxy, LOVES that about Jake! But, sadly, its warmed back up and we're hitting the high 80s and low 90s during the day. I'm keeping my fingers crossed it cools off by Halloween, so Jake can enjoy his SUPER cute costume!


Greg and I have been so busy lately, so I haven't had much time to blog. We've been traveling a lot, going to Razorback games, ASU Homecoming, Family Reunions, etc. WHEW--I'm exhausted. Last weekend, we went to ASU Homecoming and had so much fun. Our good friends, Jared and Lindsey Woodard, host a great party every year and a fantastic tailgate. They put so much effort into everything, and we are so grateful. Its so great to see everyone again. This year, Katy (college roommate and still a dear friend) and I decided to go see our Sorority Suite for ole times sake! It REALLY took me back! Walking back in that dorm was a real trip...we had so much fun rehashing our old stories.


So, all this talk about ME being busy-- to be honest, I've got nothing on a few of my friends bringing home their second children this month. We have a wonderful Sunday School Class and church family. Ironically, several of the ladies at church are having babies at the same time. Congratulations to Kristin, Erika, Sabrina, Amanda, and Kari. ALL are having or had their second babies. ALL have been healthy and happy. We're so grateful to God for blessing our friends with sweet, healthy babies and are praying Erika's little one is just as healthy and just as happy! (Arriving TOMORROW!)


We've got a busy couple of months ahead of us, so I'm going to try to do better at updating the blog as things happen.... until then, here are some cute pictures of my little sweet pea and other adventures!

A few pictures from our Church Picnic...










Jake's Artwork from School...proudly displayed on our 'fridge! :)
I just think this picture is cute! Jake's wearing a little vest his Pappaw bought him!

AND....a picture of his SECOND haircut!
Jake's been walking for a while now, but this is a video of his first day on the move!

















No comments:

Post a Comment