Sunday, June 24, 2012

FINALLY! A weekend at home.

We have been ON THE GO! Don't get me wrong- I love being busy, but a weekend at home sure was nice.

We decided to stick around the house this weekend and - I am glad we did. On Friday, we picked the kids up from school and went to Carino's to eat. Shortly after we ordered and right as I got my much anticipated Belini, Jake puked all over me. Dinner over.

Thankfully, it was a very short lived illness and we played hard the rest of the weekend. Greg was sick Saturday night, but was better by Sunday.

I spent the weekend making homemade baby food and cleaning, doing laundry, ironing and every other domestic chore I have been putting off.

I have the Baby Berezza from William Sonoma and it makes making baby food soooo easy! This weekend, I made sweet potatoes, zucchini, apples, avocado, sweet peas and squash.






We also tried out a new restaurant and fell in love!










And since we are the only American family with a toddler without a kiddie swimming pool, we took that plunge as well! Eli and Jake both enjoyed the pool and the warm weather!




We're wrapping up the weekend with a little shopping at Target and watching scooby-doo!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment