Saturday, January 5, 2013

Round Two Smock Swap!

I quickly sold the first round of clothes, so I decided to open the second tub and see what I had the boys had outgrown! So- again- linking up with Kelly's Korner... Shipping is only $2. Comment on the blog or email me at robinas80@hotmail.com if you are interested!
Tricia size 3 month Jon Jon. Top is white with stocking. Bottoms are very pale green. $8
**SOLD








Petit Ami light blue romper. Size Newborn. $8








White and Blue smocked romper. $8. Size 0-3 mo








Le Top grasshopper jumper
Size 9 month. $6
*SOLD








First Impressions shorts, shirt and button up outfit. $8 for all. Very cute!! Size 0-3 month








Kissy Kissy size 3-6 month sleeveless jumper. $6
**SOLD







Gymboree size 3-6 month red, white and blue attire! My little guy wore this during the Memorial Day- 4th of July time frame! $8 for all. (Two outfits)








Ralph Lauren long sleeved jumper. Size 6 month. $6
*SOLD








Ralph Lauren green and white jumper. Size 9 month. $6
*SOLD




Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

5 comments:

  1. If you haven't sold the long sleeved Ralph Lauren jumper, I would love it! And did you already sell all of the stuff from yesterday? If not, I would love the football Mudpie jumper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my email is aburkhar@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love the newborn bubble smithad85@yahoo.com
    New baby coming in April...this will be perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you still have the Petit Ami newborn romper and the white and blue 0-3 month smocked romper, I would love them! jholt1014@gmail.com. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love the Kissy Kissy romper if it's still available. LKMC88@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete