Saturday, December 8, 2012

Dallas, day 2

We celebrated Christmas with my Dad's side of the family today. My uncle Jackie and Aunt Cheryl hosted the shindig at their beautiful home in Dallas. They have an amazing outdoor kitchen, so we spent most the day out there. Imagine that- Christmas and we are in short sleeves enjoying a patio.



















Once the party was wrapping up, we decided to head over to The Gaylord Texan to see the ICE exhibit! Jake had soooo much fun, and I was able to carry Eli in a harness to keep him warm. It was 7 degrees in there!!!




Kind of funny looking- I had Eli in a carrier under my parka!!






Santa made of ICE!!!!









Ice slide Jake slid down by himself!!!













Fun times had by all in the Big D!!! Naps and descent sleep have been pretty much out the window since we pulled out of the driveway in Cabot- but hey--- life is short! It's meant to be savored!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great trip! Would love to see the Ice Exhibit

    ReplyDelete